cat and kittens, please advice

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
dashalush

cat and kittens, please advice

Postby dashalush » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:44 am

I've been staying in Albuñol with my family for a month and our trip is coming to an end in two days. There were a few half feral cats here around the property, apparently a neighbour's abandoned cats, but one of them became very friendly with us and had kittens about a week ago. The cat is really special. She's intelligent and very gentle. She brought the kittens right to our doorstep and we've been keeping them in a box on the covered terrace, feeding and giving her water. She mainly sits with her kittens and only gets out for food and water. The host here at the house has the place booked for the rest of the summer and the cat and kittens will most likely lose their protection and food supply once we leave. Most importantly there's no covered place for them to stay. There are dogs that come by and apparently a fox. I've looked into taking these cats with me to back to Canada but the airline won't let me do it on our flight as it's indirect. I'm posting a couple of pictures in case anyone is interested in either adopting these adorable creatures or at least giving them temporary shelter until they find a home.
Attachments
image1.jpeg
image1-1.jpeg

Chipiona

Re: cat and kittens, please advice

Postby Chipiona » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:07 pm

Did you know about this:
http://valleverdeanimalrescue.org/
viewtopic.php?t=15180

Can you find any help from these links?