Nota Simple - Property Deeds

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
jamesbowker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Nota Simple - Property Deeds

Postby jamesbowker » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:21 pm

Hello there, I am seeking to confirm that a property purchased by my Mother back in 2011 in Loja has been registered correctly, in particular it details the Owners and extent of land owned correctly. I have tried to obtain a "Nota Simple" online via the Spanish Land Registry - Regisradores Espana - but have failed due, I think, to the lack of an IDUFIR number. Looking on the Escritura and elsewhere I cannot find this number but my understanding is that the IDUFIR (unique property reference number system) is not 100% in place yet. So, my question is, what would be the most straightforward way to obtain a Nota Simple without an IDUFIR. Do I need to involve a Gestor perhaps? Am grateful for any comments/advice.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Re: Nota Simple - Property Deeds

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:33 pm

Are you selecting the option to search with IDUFR? If you are, use the first option instead 'Busqueda por datos registrales'. In this case you only need to give the 'finca registral'. You can also enter any other information (tomo, libro etc) in the freehand section.

If you still fail, ask again and I will give you step by step instructions.

Even if you are still unsuccessful you can go directly to the property registry concerned and ask for the nota simple. You do not need to use a gestor or lawyer.
Let's go Brandon!

jamesbowker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Nota Simple - Property Deeds

Postby jamesbowker » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:16 am

A belated thank you for your helpful reply.
I emailed the property registry office in Loja and they have now provided me with the IDUFIR number which now should make it even easier to obtain the nota simple.