Rustic land separation?

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
MickMonty

Rustic land separation?

Postby MickMonty » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi and greetings from a Scouser now living near Montefrio..............can anyone tell me if I`m right in saying that any rustic land, which is part of a property out in the campo, cannot be separated from said property unless
a/ It is over a certain size and.........

b/ has a well or some form of irrigation?....this subparcela being aprox 20 x olive tree`s......also, the reason or implications of the land not being registered at the Land Registry Office?

I know this area of property law is a bit sketchy to say the least!.....Any information would be gratefully received!

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Rustic land separation?

Postby AkoAko » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Segregation s the correct word for it and ( A ) is probably correct as thats the case in this area however the other points you really need to speak to the Town hall planning department or an Architect to get a definitive answer that you can trust .

MickMonty

Postby MickMonty » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Cheers AA, I don`t suppose you know the minimum size of land plot that can actually be separated? I think an appointment with the planning dept is a very good idea, thanks again!

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:30 pm

Here it used to be 3 hectors then reduced to 2.5 or possibly the other way around but im sure that was the minimum size each parcella had to be after segregation . As i said earlier i only know this from many years ago when we asked and we have 12 hectors so i just thought at the time no problem we got plenty and never did anything more . I aslo remember from the various comments made by people doing it . If i remember correct the reason for the large amount was to avoid Spain being split up into to many small pieces .

Several buildings on a small plot needing segrigation is a completely different matter as its viewed as an Urban nucleus and requires all the infrastructure associated with it , street lamps , pavements etc .

You really need to speak to an expert , i can only pass on what i had thought from years ago and i would not take anything i said as gospel , things change and even well intention-ed people get things wrong or misunderstand .

MickMonty

Postby MickMonty » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Thanks again AA, appreciated!!