060 Notificaciones

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
ericsbcn
Andalucia.com Amigo

060 Notificaciones

Postby ericsbcn » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:15 pm

I recently got an email from notificaciones.060.es saying that the email address associated with my NIF/CIF/NIE has been removed from the notification system because it has not been used for notifications for 3 years. In fact, I have never received any notifications from them since I first signed up. Is this normal? Or did I somehow not sign up correctly and that's why I never got any notifications? I have been submitting Form 210 quarterly for the past several years with no problems.

The email says that I can sign up again. Should I bother?

Thanks.
Eric S.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Re: 060 Notificaciones

Postby Beachcomber » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:26 pm

I recently had the same email and signed up again

You would only get a notification if there was a problem. If you do not sign up again you would need to log in to the AEAT web site from time to time to check for notifications.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Re: 060 Notificaciones

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Just to revive this thread:

If you have a digital certificate you can now register with AEAT to receive notifications directly from them by email and/or SMS. The message obviously gives no detail, it just tells you that there is some kind of communication for you in the Sede Eletrónica. This obviates the need to sign up with notificaciones.060.es. You have been able to do the same with DGT for some time.