Modelo 210 - Rental income

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
Bjorn

Modelo 210 - Rental income

Postby Bjorn » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:40 pm

Hello

I have some questions regarding the declaration of rental income through modelo 210. I have read most of the treads I could find on this subject here on this forum but I still have some doubts. Maybe someone could help me?

1. In some of the older threads (from about 2017) there seems to be some uncertanity regarding if one must do one declaration per guest during a quarter, or if it is okay to group all income/expenditure fore one quarter on the same modelo210. Is it more clear now which way that is the correct way?

2. I think I know what I can deduct and I have done the modelo 210 (without rental income) before. I have done this by transferring money to the tax authority after the pdf has been generated, i.e I have not given them any physical papers. Do I need to give them any invoices etc to prove my deductions or do I just need to store them and send it to them if they ask?
Has anyone needed to send in any papers afterwards?

3. As i Understand it, when I have done all the 4 quarters during 2020 I will still need to do one yearly declaration. I guess this is done the nomral way, so by the end of 2020 I will only do it for 2019 (no rental income) and first by the end of 2021 I will do one that will be affected of the number of rental days in 2020?

4. Some possible deductions are still a bit unclear for me, do you make deductions for wear of furnitures, and if possible how many percent per year is reasonble? Maybe 10 % of purchase value per year (divided with percentaged of rented days)?
How about bed linens, towels etc?

5. Lastly, how do you do with water bills etc where you not alway know the exact amount of the usage per guest, and not always within the time limit of the declaration, i.e if a guest and his/her stay the 31st of march, I will probably not have gotten all the invoices by the 20th of april?

I would greatly appreciate anyone who would take the time to read and possibly answer any of my questions, thank you

Bjorn

Re: Modelo 210 - Rental income

Postby Bjorn » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:32 pm

No one with any good sugestion? :shifty:

Mobylette63
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Modelo 210 - Rental income

Postby Mobylette63 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:42 pm

I would use a Gestoria