Moving to Velez Malaga

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
ashtondav
Resident

Re: Moving to Velez Malaga

Postby ashtondav » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:23 pm

Very interested by this discussion. Are there any tours of VM? Preferably in Spanish and English as we have guests coming over soon and they would like this town.

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:37 pm

You could try this one:-

http://planamalaga.com/guided-tours/

The people who run La Casa de las Titas (old family home converted into apartments, really nice place to stay) also run guided tours at various times (eg night time ones during the summer, special Halloween themed tours, etc) but I think their guided commentaries are in Spanish only.

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:47 pm

thanx

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:33 pm

RaybertK wrote:Hi Everyone,
After after much consideration I am thinking of buying a townhouse in either Torrox pueblo or Salobrena.
I know both towns are a bit steep around their respective neighbourhoods but I don't mind the walking.
Would anyone who lives in either place or if you have some local knowledge of both places help me with some questions I need answering.
What is it like off season in either towns ( Sept -March)?Are many of the restaurants, cafes, bars etc are open during those times?
Any markets in Torrox pueblo or Salobrena?
What are the public transport links like in either place ( since I don't drive)?
Are there walking routes around either the towns that I could try.
Walking to the beach, which one is the closest from the centre of town?
Are the internet services ( so I can get uk tv) good in either town?
Hope you guys can help.
Hi Raybertk, I too am considering moving to Torrox Pueblo, there are some very nicely priced properties there, I will be visiting there from 20/06-23/06, if you go before me please let me know your thoughts, cheers Al :-)