Village near Torres Cabrera Estacion ffcc

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
stephenNZ

Village near Torres Cabrera Estacion ffcc

Postby stephenNZ » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:06 pm

HI. My name is Stephen. I live in New Zealand. I would like to know the name of the village that is closest to Torres Cabrera Estacion ffcc. I would like to chat with someone that lives in that village. Thank you. Regards

stephenNZ

Re: Village near Torres Cabrera Estacion ffcc

Postby stephenNZ » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:10 pm

The village is along the N432, between Cordoba and Granada. Thanks

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:20 pm

Hi stephenNZ,
Welcome to The Forum............... :D

There is 14820(Post Code) Santa Cruz, Córdoba............The chances of any Members living there will be slim.

Maybe rephrase your Question.........about Torres Cabrera Estacion ffcc............. :idea:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

stephenNZ

Postby stephenNZ » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:39 am

Thanks for that info. I think you have the wrong village. The one I'm seeking is about 8 kms north on the N432. Regards

stephenNZ

Postby stephenNZ » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:44 am

Hi all. Just to make it a bit more appealing for your help,this little village is directly on the other side of the planet from our small city in New Zealand named Hamilton. If we dug a hole straight down, we would pop out in this village. I think the village is called Huerta Nueva, Cordoba. Spain. Can anyone confirm that. And better still does anyone know any person in that village. Thanks :wave:

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:11 am

Hi Stephen.

Had a few thoughts about your request.

Have you the Google earth co ordinates for this village? A google search throws up very little.

I live maybe 60 miles away ( 2 hours as the roads are poor). Not an area we visit often and not in the heat of summer.

I don't know if you have other lines of enquiry but perhaps a letter ( in Spanish ) to the local mayor ( alcalde) might elicit a response. In our case we have an elected rep for our tiny community that reports to the local administrative town 15 miles away. Neither he nor the towns alcalde speak English but it is normal for some officials and younger folk to have English.

Small world! I communicate with our former neighbours who moved to NZ around fifty years ago. They live in Raglan and Rotorua.