Form 210 Not Working Properly ?

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
saibot
Tourist

Re: Form 210 Not Working Properly ?

Postby saibot » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:20 am

Enrique - yes I put in 24.75 in the form and calculations. I assume if the return is for year 2012 I put 2012 in "ejercicio de devengo" and 31122012 in "fecha de devengo"?
I have checked and redone the form a few times but still get that same error message - it doesn't tell me which part of the form is wrong. Is it something wrong at the tax office which means they cannot accept the form for some reason?
I'm afraid I don't know the details of my windows or IE exept I know it is windows 7 - the computer is not tweaked and is a couple or more years old if that helps. - I only made the site come up in compatibility view, that's all.
Very frustrating!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:34 am

Hi saibot,
Last time I had a play with IE you had to run a tweak from the AEAT site :crazy:

Best way forward for you...........

Download Palemoon version15.4.1 Browser...its a Firefox lookalike..........
Do the about:config tweak as per our Forum FAQ's

This version works with Windows 7 SP1 32bit so does the Form 210

Import your saved data and Validate

Total time for this exercise 10 mins with a 2MB download link........

Have fun.... :D

PS: How come you're doing it so early in the year :?:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi saibot,
I've had a play with IE9 and Form 210 and failed to get it working......... :oops:

BUT using Palemoon I now have my validated Form and ready to pay at the Bank...... :thumbup:

You could perceiver with your current setup, try reading Mike's post ref IE.........
Or you could take the easy way out and use Palemoon.........and have your form printing out in 10 mins.......... :thumbup:

saibot
Tourist

Postby saibot » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:38 pm

I downloaded Palemoon and changed the parameter "signed etc..." to "true" but when I tried to get the first form up from the Agencia Tributaria website only the last bit of the form came up - the part where you click to validate the form but none of the earlier sections that you actually need to fill in came up - I'm sure the answer is simple but not being too computer savvy I am hitting a brick wall at the moment. Why I am trying all this early ( I understand I have until the end of the year to pay) is to give time to sort all this out!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi saibot,
When you change the signed parameter close Palemoon and restart it.
Use the first link from the FAQ page to get to the Form.

saibot
Tourist

Postby saibot » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:54 pm

I confirmed that the "signature" etc was on "true" then closed Palemoon. Re-opened it and went to Andalucia.com FAQ, clicked on the link to the form BUT only the final bit of the form came up.
With IE I can get the whole form, fill it in and submit it but then get the error message I referred to before.
Am I still missing something obvious?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi saibot,
If I reset my Palemoon signed to false then all I get up is the last page with Validate etc on it.
Soon as I put signed back to True the whole form comes up.

I've removed Java from this system...................so you don't need that.
I've cleared down all my temporary internet pages and cache.

When you used Palemoon for the first time it will ask you to save a certificate from the AEAT site did you get that :?:

Its normally that easy with Palemoon........I can't see you missing anything.

I have something else to try so will get back later ...I may be some time...... :idea:

Can you confirm your version of Palemoon as 15.4.1 :?:

Click on Pale Moon...Help.....About Palemoon

saibot
Tourist

Postby saibot » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Hi Enrique
Just to say out of desperation I walked down the road to a scruffy internet cafe where I logged on to Agencia Tributaria (on IE) and got the first form to fill in then the final form when I pressed "validate" and all printed off ready to take to the bank in Spain next trip!
It all beats me but must be something about the settings on my computer at home that is doing it.
Out of interest, before coming to the internet cafe,when I got only the end bit of the first form on Palemoon just to see what would happen I clicked on "Validate" (even though of course I had not been able to enter any of the fields)- the error message which came up was the same I was getting after submitting a completed first form (on IE) which caused my initial entry on the forum. This suggests that somehow none of the data I entered on the form actually arrived at the Agencia Tributaria and probably they got an empty form. Only a thought but academic now as I have got it sorted for this year.
May be more convenient though to get my home computer to do what it should in future but easier said than done.
Thanks for taking time and trouble to assist!!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi saibot,

Good you have got sorted, thanks to you I too have my Form 210 ready to take to the Bank.....so early in the year too....... :angel:

Seems very touchy the AEAT site..............just trying a few things on a "clean" system and guess what Palemoon 15.4.1 doesn't work on it........ :(

saibot
Tourist

Postby saibot » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Like I commented last year the Spanish tax authorities have, perhaps unwittingly, devised a system whereby the taxpayer is so delighted to have sorted out the forms that we end up feeling happy the tax is being paid!! Psychological warfare.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi saibot,
So right about " feeling happy the tax is being paid!"
OK the plot...now you can relax and have a play........... :D

On a Windows 7 SP1 64bit system.............Works on Windows 7 SP1 32bit system as well..

Removed/uninstalled Palemoon 15.4.1.......using Revouninstaller

Installed Palemoon 12.3 from the archive on the site......this one worked for me last year. :thumbup:
Did the about:config signed tweak.............used link in FAQ's and after answering all the "this site is untrusted..harmful etc..........the Form 210 comes up and works ok..............so then upgraded to 15.4.1 and the Form still works ok.
For you and me the challenge is over ,but I guess there will be other members posting later in the year.......HELP :!:

At least non-residents don't have the Form 720.......... :D

NIGELROBINSON

Postby NIGELROBINSON » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:37 pm

How about this problem! My wife and I jointly own a property. I successfully generated my form 210 PDF and then when I tried to modify the saved form to correspond to my wife's details it wouldn't work and after scores of failed attempts I keep getting this message
RECHAZADA POR ERROR DE IDENTIF. DEL TITULAR. NO IDENTIFICADO.
and in English CALLER REJECTED BY MISTAKE. HOLDER. UNIDENTIFIED
i even tried to install pale moon web browser but to no effect
Can anyone offer a solution

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi NIGELROBINSON,
Are you both registered...ie have you both submitted Form 210 before .... :?:

Check out your wife here...................

https://aeat.es/etidomic.html

If She is registered then do a complete new Form 210 ie start from scratch and save .

When we last ran "tests" on the "new" Form 210 all the normal Browsers worked ok

PS: Welcome to The Forum........... :D

NIGELROBINSON

Postby NIGELROBINSON » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Thanks for reply. I tried the web site above and it didn't recognise the NIF (message "NIF TYPING WRONG OR ABSENT" so presumably she isn't registered. What do I do now?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi,
From a Post in April from Beachcomber...............

"It is form 030 but you need to present your NIE numbers and passports at the tax office. It is best to let them fill in the form. Also ask for labels. You do not need them for the form but they show your 'anagrama' which will be required by the bank if the bar codes on the forms do not work. You should have been registered in order to pay the transfer taxes at the time of purchase but this is not always the case."

Daisycat1
Tourist

Postby Daisycat1 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:57 pm

NIGELROBINSON wrote:How about this problem! My wife and I jointly own a property. I successfully generated my form 210 PDF and then when I tried to modify the saved form to correspond to my wife's details it wouldn't work and after scores of failed attempts I keep getting this message
RECHAZADA POR ERROR DE IDENTIF. DEL TITULAR. NO IDENTIFICADO.
and in English CALLER REJECTED BY MISTAKE. HOLDER. UNIDENTIFIED
i even tried to install pale moon web browser but to no effect
Can anyone offer a solution

I know this is a very old post, but I'm having the same problem when I try to fill in the form for my husband. I have tried searching on the Internet but can not find the answer. How did you sort this out? Do we need to go to the tax office or is there another way around this? TIA

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:42 pm

Hi Daisycat1,
Sounds like this is the first time you guys are submitting Form 210......... :?:
Did you Both not get registered when Buying the Property........ :?:

Sounds like a visit to Tax office to get Hubby registered.

If you had a Digital Signature you can check your Status online ..........write memo to self to get one (both of you) next time you're over in Spain.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:06 pm

You also need to ensure that you are entering your husband's name exactly as it appears on his NIE certificate even if it contains a mistake otherwise it means, as Enrique said, a visit to the tax office.

Daisycat1
Tourist

Postby Daisycat1 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:22 pm

We both have NIE numbers. When we purchased our property we gave POA to our solicitor. He did all the paperwork for us. I have entered my husbands name exactly how it appears on the NIE. He is coming to spain tomorrow so we will have to visit the tax office. Can't think of any way around this. I've spent too many hours trying to work out why the system is not accepting his details. Thanks for the replies.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:51 am

Try entering his name and NIE number here:

https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/etidomic.html

It is just a request for identity labels which aren't really used any more but will give an indication as to whether or not your husband is registered with AEAT.