Man from Endesa ?

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
allgram
Resident

Man from Endesa ?

Postby allgram » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:35 pm

After reading on the forum about Endesa changing over to a smart meter for customers , I've just had a young man at the door flashing an "Endesa" ID around his neck carrying a tablet asking me for a factura and mentioning digital change . So has anyone else had a caller to their door ? also why would he need an old factura for ? Anyway I explained that the lady of the house takes care of those things and suggested he come back . Any ideas or does it sound legit .

allgram.

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Re: Man from Endesa ?

Postby gerryh » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Mine was changed without anybody "coming to the door".
Possibly he might be legit and wants to see your factura to ensure that he changes your meter and records identification number of the new meter to your contract.
:think:
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:35 pm

We didn't have anyone call at the house before the meter was changed either, just a letter through the post beforehand and then another one to confirm it had been done. I'd be a bit wary in case it's Endesa trying to persuade you to switch to a fixed monthly tariff or something of that kind.

biribiri
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby biribiri » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:35 pm

Sounds like a couple of characters we have had at our door, one actually had a factura from Endesa in his hand.
On both occasions they were trying to get us to change from Endesa to another supplier. :shifty: