British school for teenager

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
Trevor&Lina

British school for teenager

Postby Trevor&Lina » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:20 pm

Hi,

We are trying to find a school for our 13 year old daughter.
Considering:
1. Sunny View School.
2. The British school of Malaga.
3. The British College in Benalmadena
4. The Benalmadena International college (doubting about this one as it is not registered with Nabss)

Wondering if someone has any experience with any of these schools and could share your opinions as to which ones you think is good or which ones we should avoid?

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: British school for teenager

Postby costakid » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:39 am

St Georges is brilliant. Not sure where you are based though. St G is east of Malaga.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:16 pm

Aloha is good with great facilities. English International College too and Sotogrande.

Saw this yesterday,
https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news ... e-country/

sublimar
Tourist

Postby sublimar » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:00 am

I have my son at the British school in Benalmádena. The teachers are quite good, but the people who run the school... when problems arise, they don't help. Take a look at the Google reviews, when they are criticized they always say "your child was never at our school" :wtf: I'm actually thinking about changing schools. About the International School in Torrequebrada I believe is already registered as a British school, or so I have been told recently. Of the other two schools I have no idea, but there is also Benalmádena International College and the Arc School in Fuengirola, if you want to investigate