Askey RTF3505VW Movistar router

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
voyseygw
Andalucia.com Amigo

Askey RTF3505VW Movistar router

Postby voyseygw » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi,
Is there an English manual for this router? Or can anybody tell me if I can reboot this from the Service menu I need to reboot it remotely from my PC. I could not see an option to reboot it.

firsttango
Andalucia Guru

Re: Askey RTF3505VW Movistar router

Postby firsttango » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:04 pm

I occasionally just unplug from mains and leave for a minute then plug in. But if you want to reboot from within router. Open browser type in address bar http://192.168.1.1 then log in. Then on first screen click on menu in top left then at bottom click on "Configuration Avanzada" then click accept. Then on left below where it says menu you'll see a mini menu and the last one should be "Management". Click on it and then you'll see a list of options the last one being REBOOT. Hope this helps

voyseygw
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Askey RTF3505VW Movistar router

Postby voyseygw » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:24 am

Thanks for that I’m in the uk at the moment and I need to reboot the router remotely. I can get to my PC via google remote, so I can reboot it remotely.
I seem to have a problem when we get a power cut, the powerline adapters lose connection with the router and it needs to be rebooted to reconnect with them. My router and PC are UPS’d so are protected from short outages.