Valle Niza Bus

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
ajtg1952
Resident

Valle Niza Bus

Postby ajtg1952 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Is anyone able to tell me about the bus service from Comares to Torre Del Mar and return. Does it exist and is it regular? Is it a direct service or change at Benermagosa? Thanks.

campo babe
Resident

Re: Valle Niza Bus

Postby campo babe » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:21 pm

I have a bus timetable for Valle Niza buses and there is a service from Cutar, Benamaragosa, Triana, to Torre del Mar, and also one from Almachar, El Borge to Torre del Mar, but I can't find Comares on the list.

However, the telephone number for their offices in Torre del Mar is 952 54 27 84.

Informacion 24 horas - 636 458 588

I did speak to someone on the first number a couple of months ago and she was able to confirm the time of a bus and offered to email me a new timetable, but my email address unfortunately is not easy to convey in Spanish and I never received it.

Campo Steve
Andalucia Guru

Postby Campo Steve » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 pm

This is a link to a page on the Comares web site. It shows the timetable. I assume it is up-to-date, but no guarantees.

http://comares.webs.com/bustimetables.htm
I've got an inferiority complex, but it's not a very good one!

Jane
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Jane » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:32 pm

The website link given below shows the correct timetable as far as I am aware, we have used it but it was a while ago. No need to change at Bena but there is an odd thing regarding ticket purchase whereby you have to buy a ticket so far (to Bena I think) and then buy a second ticket to go on to Comares. At the bottom of the hill which turns up to Comares the bus goes straight on, don't panic! It goes on to the next settlement and turns round and then comes back and turns up the hill. My husband leapt off when it passed the turning as he thought it wasn't going up the hill and he started walking. About 15 mins later the bus came up the hill after him and he put out his hand and it picked him up again!

brenda
Resident

Postby brenda » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Does anyone know thr bus schedule from Almachar to Torre del Mar?

Many thanks.

Penzo

Postby Penzo » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:34 pm

Hi Just an update to the bus question. I was looking for the times for the bus from Torre del Mar to Cutar but the Valle Niza website will be helpful for all I think. https://www.autocaresvalleniza.es/rutas-y-horarios.html Lets hope they are true to the timetables! Good luck.