Western Andalucia

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Western Andalucia

Postby Lavanda » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:49 am

I know we are not allowed to advertise so if Sid or Gerry knocks this post off I will not be upset.

Crossbill Guides, which is a not-for-profit foundation, has released a new version of their book on Western Andalucia. It's full of flora, fauna and routes and places to enjoy the natural environment. I have no interest in Crossbill Guides other than they are amazing books for people who want a different experience on holiday. I won't post links or anything and I hope this post stays up but ... I understand the rules, I think.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Western Andalucia

Postby costakid » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:07 pm

Lavanda wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:49 am I know we are not allowed to advertise so if Sid or Gerry knocks this post off I will not be upset.

Crossbill Guides, which is a not-for-profit foundation, has released a new version of their book on Western Andalucia. It's full of flora, fauna and routes and places to enjoy the natural environment. I have no interest in Crossbill Guides other than they are amazing books for people who want a different experience on holiday. I won't post links or anything and I hope this post stays up but ... I understand the rules, I think.
Borderline within in the rules if admin believe you have no financial interest in CG